Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Does Ur Cervix Feel Right Before Period Lotion Like CM- Did Anyone Else Have This & Found Out They Were Pregnant?

Lotion like CM- did anyone else have this & found out they were pregnant? - how does ur cervix feel right before period

I have my period it was 1.19 in Normal, Heavy, cramps. Not sure if the date, but in hindsight, I asked a question on the answers 2 weeks ago, BC felt that I had a leak, and many women from ovulating. I understand she is 14 15 days after the first day of the UR period until ovulation, but I know it's true for all, as I spoke w / a woman who became pregnant the day after the season.
If you ovulate around that time I posted this question, then his status 2 weeks that I have ovulation. I like cm, with a lotion, when I turn my collar to go the finger. It is not bulky or just a feeling, lotion, or wet, and white flour. No or. Is this a sign that she might be pregnant? My time is not expected to be at 2.19.
If someoned lotion like CM please can you share what it was?
I also know that the lotion like CM can get before your time. But in general, I'm wet before my time.
Thanks to all Sorry its so long!

1 comments:

Mom of three girls new baby boy said...

HPT may be pregnant would be a home coming weeks and 5 days in advance

Good luck

Post a Comment