Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wax Before Or After Does Having A Wax During/before/after Your Period Hurt More??

Does having a wax during/before/after your period hurt more?? - wax before or after

I need to wax, and my period 4 days late, I do not know when .. im going to I need to get my bikini wax cos go swimming on Sunday, but I've heard that hurts more than the wax before, during and after the period. As recommended, I wax? and they do worse, before + in + the duration of their growth?
Pleeeease help I'm like a little kid when i need to wax reaaly is not more pain!
Thanku

7 comments:

gaby said...

which is more painful! So hurry up! take painkillers, but that does not mean drinking alcohol: no bleeding!

fizzents said...

For hygienic wax should not during the period. Do you think your beauty therapist, please.

The wax is painful just before your period.

Another suggestion is a bit before you with the wax. Hunger is the painful wax.

baby_ros... said...

I believe it anyway throughout the night.
They are sensitive and durinng before your time.
Everyone is different,

2Scoops said...

Get a wax during the period is more difficult. His body is more sensitive and more susceptible to bruising during this time. (It may be some Advil if earlier).

Sunset said...

There is more damaging, if more than how to avoid them this time. If you have a few painkillers and a bottle of wine

Sunset said...

There is more damaging, if more than how to avoid them this time. If you have a few painkillers and a bottle of wine

HuNnY <3 said...

before and during the pain is intense. Believe me, honey ... Good luck! Remember: no pain, no games!

Post a Comment