Friday, February 12, 2010

Ny State Drivers License Template When Can I Get My NY State Drivers License Or Junior Drivers License?

When can i get my NY state drivers license or junior drivers license? - ny state drivers license template

I turn in December 16 so, if I will get my license, Drivers Ed only after receiving my license is who, how long after taking Drivers Ed Should I wait to take my license, please help me when I put my license in NYS in December 2009, when I have my junior license, regular license

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can take the exam at any time after completion of driver ed. If you are in the first six months of the year with a license, a license is issued Junior Limited, which is only good for driving alone to school / work () not valid in some southern districts of the state. Given the limited, you still need someone to monitor more than 21 other possibilities.

If you go after they get six months to allow a normal junior license in most cases, you can travel alone, except in New York and LI. As you take Driver's Ed, you will complete your license on his 17th Birthday get when you use the certificate to the DMV.

To sum up, when you lead after six months end-ed to obtain a junior license, and if 17complete higher license.

Post a Comment