Saturday, January 23, 2010

How Long This Implantation Bleeding Exists How Long After Implantation Bleeding Do You Get A Positive?

How long after implantation bleeding do you get a positive? - how long this implantation bleeding exists

Once you know what you think is implantation bleeding, how long must we wait to see if you are pregnant. I think I was bleeding implantaion last month to 16 years. My time was 4 days and did not bleed much. I had a full 7 days, which never happened, but the whole 7 days, probably filled maybe 1 *. pad The physician has a pregnancy test and neg Is this the next time in September, to see if I would say that I am pregnant? My main question now is what I am to be pregnant and the test is not collected at this point, because its too early?

3 comments:

brandi m said...

Yes, you may be pregnant.
I think I am, I was 10 weeks and had two periods. [2-3 days when the mines are usually 5-7 days]
and probably not prove to be early.
get a pregnancy test and if negative and still begin with a period and then go to the doctor.

TerWii said...

If this is implantation bleeding and not a period of light, then evidence should now be positve.

Implantation bleeding, also called for the deployment of patches, it looks like a regular menstrual cycle. Implantation bleeding is rare and usually pink or brownish discharge.

Implantation bleeding or period?
Implantation bleeding usually comes in the week for a few days before the beginning of the period, as a rule. Spotting that takes about a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding or spotting, and that is very close to coming to the time of the period normally not to go home. A normal cycle starts easily and is usually heavier. Stains can sometimes be a sign of an early period. When this happens, gather at the site of major bleeding. If you have any good places, if your period usually begins in May to be confusing. They have an approach of wait and see, or take a pregnancy test carried out to determine pregnancy.

Ashley said...

I never had implantation bleeding, I tested my 4 days before the expected date of menstruation

Post a Comment