Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lamictal And Ulcerations What Are Some Serious Side Effects That May Go Unnoticed From Taking Lamictal?

What are some serious side effects that may go unnoticed from taking Lamictal? - lamictal and ulcerations

I take Lamictal for depression. I realized that I had some random contractions sometimes in my right foot and my right hand. Try stirring, for them, but it still occurs. Takes about 5 minutes. I saw what could be and I found what I've experienced myoclonic seizures can be. Can they cause a serious problem?

2 comments:

amyhpete said...

I used to be on Lexapro and Lamictal for a mood disorder. My understanding is that myoclonic seizures irritating, but not damaged neurological and mood stabilizers, Lamictal, one of the least harmful, unlike some of Depakote and lithium.

Be well.

concept8... said...

Talk to your doctor! I thought, Lamictal, because of problems with a bad skin rash and dizziness .. Lamictal drunk to be honest, I often heard than prescribed anticonvulsants for epilepsy, and I've never been like this triggers seizures. Epliepsy quit and I was prescribed Lamictal for securing and myoclonic seizures is one of the species (if I remember correctly) that Lamictal will work to prevent .. Check http://www.epilepsyfoundation.org/

For questions about the types of seizures and head to the forums with questions about the MED, or better yet, talk to your dr. if he thinks it is a crisis myoclonic then he or she will see a neurologist and have some test run .. They are the only ones who can say, or if it is, or if it is unstable to the drug .. UY SI is that asked the nervousness of the med then mutate into something else if u have problems with it .. I'll say it again, talk to your doctor! Sometimes medicine may be slightly different from how .. myoclonic

Post a Comment