Friday, December 18, 2009

Brain Tumor Tmj Brain Tumor Or Inner Ear Problem?

Brain tumor or inner ear problem? - brain tumor tmj

Two weeks ago I went to a stone and injured my right ear for a few days, sounded much the intensity of the concert. Last Sunday I had to dive in Florida. I wanted to about 15-20 feet for 50 minutes. Diving is a strange headache above my right ear had been, near the temple .. Not really painful, just there ... and is that a sense of vertigo. You do not know whether I will play and sinister stories of brain tumors and freaking me out, or in any way with blows to the head strong, loud music, and Dive connected. These are symptoms that I really feel. My right temple is a little tenderness. It makes me almost think GTA ...

Ideas?

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment