Sunday, December 13, 2009

Visual Boy Advanced Pokemon Silver Pokemon Emerald, Passed League But Game Restarts Completely Each Time?

Pokemon Emerald, passed League but game restarts completely each time? - visual boy advanced pokemon silver

I play on the computer (ROM) emerald and still works well for savings, etc. (Visual Boy Advance). I just finished the Pokemon League in silver, sapphire and green leaf well in the past. Three times it happened when I hit the officer Wallace (emulator last backup just before the battle), then starts allegations, said that the battery dry and then save the file is executed, is damaged, and the screen will say that for a new game. Of course, all is not lost until I can come back and leave me if I was still in the league on the face of Wallace, but it's bad if I continue the game after the league, so any help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment