Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lip Wart Cream Wart On Lips?

Wart on Lips? - lip wart cream

Help! A few weeks ago my friend had 1 years of spots on the penis. We were not sure what they were, but since we have monogamous for a year together, we realized that everything was in order and oral sex. At that time I had) a split lip (on the seam of the upper lip and skin, that I thought was a button. However, the grain is more like a wart ... Stains have clarified my friend, but I still have this pain on my bumpy lips that will not heal. What's happening?

Is it possible that my friend had warts on his penis and infected my fault?

Is it a wart by wart cream can be dealt with to date? Is there anything else I need on the lips warts to see a doctor? If you need to see a doctor, I go to a doctor, dermatologist or a gynecologist?

I am also very, very angry, because I read that oral warts are extremely rare and may indicate AIDS ... Is that true?

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment